About My Blog

Welcome to Tru Blue Aussie, Well...I have to say this is my very first Blog so i hope i make it interesting enough for your visit....I'm so glad you could drop by. A bit about me....Most ppl know me as MissSue and yes i'm an Aussie! I decided to create this blog so i could share with my friends some of my ScrapKits and Elements. I love PSP and have been taggin since i cant remember when. I have gone from teaching tag making to tutorial writing,tubing,misting to scrap design! I own several scrap n tag groups so check out my links. *All my kits are free for use under the condition that my kits are never to be uploaded to any web site or file sharing site,to be sold or to be ripped and claimed as someone elses. I am also an addicted Experimantal photographer...so you may see some of my art work here from time to time. If you enjoy my little blog plz leave me a message on my message board. Thanks for droppin by :-) MissSue TOU Please DONOT share any of my creations with out my permission or with out the main preview,DONOT change the file names,remove my watermark or Re-upload them to any other site or claim them as your own.

Fantail Alpha

Fantail Alpha

Saturday, October 28, 2006

If you drop by and down load any of my kits plz leave a comment and tell me what you think :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, just dropping by to say g'day(my aussie impersonation) lol. Love the look of the new blog and will definately be popping back often for more of your awesome goodies. Much luv to you hun and speak soon :O)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all these great scrap elements. I am so glad that you have shared them with us.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! These are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Your kit is aptly named ~ it really is beautiful *S* Also snagged your bows, papers and vellum ~ I love them all :-) Thank you so much for sharing them *S*

W o r k s.O f.A r t

This is where i will be adding my photography. Almost all of my art works are of my twin daughters or my son.I also enjoy capturing macro and scenic photography.Hope you enjoy my images but plz do not take any of these as they are all copyright material.Thanks MissSue